Difficult time seeing results?
The Ultimate Body Applicator -- there are several questions I would have for someone who is having a difficult time seeing results.
- Are you regular? If someone is not regular, there is probably a lot of gunk stuck in their system that needs to be released.
- Do they have stretchmarks or scars? When someone has either, the wrap works to heal
- How much water are you drinking? If someone is dehydrated, the water they drink is absorbed as their "normal water intake" and they need to drink even more!!! They do want to drink water for 3 days after wearing the wrap.
- Everyone's body is different. Things like pore size, toxicity level, smoking, water intake, etc all can impact the speed at which the applicator works. Sometimes it helps to open up pores with a warm wash cloth.
- The applicator is putting GOOD nutrition into the skin. So, they should see toning and tightening of the skin, and moisturizing of the skin.
- Is the client on any medications or have thyroid issues? Sometimes that impacts things as well as some medications make the body retain water, etc.
- what they have been using on their skin (making it hard and dry)
- suggest a body scrub prior to the wrap
- make sure the skin is warm and kept warm so that the pores are more open (body warm)
- no talc, deodorant or lotions on the skin
- ask if they have any hormonal/thyroid imbalance
- suggest a few more wraps -- a full treatment is 4 wraps
- Ultimately it may have to do with how they are applying the product - demonstrate for them, or show them videos of others applying the wrap!
Enjoy your wraps and the great benefits of them!!